WHY WE WORK
Working at The Brook Hill School means joining a vibrant community of educators who are committed to forming students into creative and innovative leaders, ready to shape tomorrow’s global community for Christ and His kingdom.
how we work
Every employee of The Brook Hill School must serve as a Role Model to students. To achieve this, it is expected that all employees will:
- Strive to create an atmosphere that will nurture to fulfillment the potential of each student: spiritually, academically, and socially.
- Be responsible for Biblical conduct towards students, professional colleagues and the community.
- Maintain the dignity of the profession by respecting and obeying the law, demonstrating personal integrity, and exemplifying Christ-like characteristics.
- Honestly account for all funds committed to his or her charge, and conduct all financial business with integrity.
- Assume responsibilities for professional teaching practices, professional performance, and continually strive to demonstrate competence.
- Continue his or her professional and spiritual growth.
- “Do all as unto the Lord…” 1 Cor. 10:31
WHAT WE work for
The Brook Hill School provides excellence in college preparatory education, affirms the gifts and challenges the potential of each student, and encourages students to honor God through Christ-like character.
Brook Hill is committed to training students to be confident in both their faith and their education. A Brook Hill education prepares them to read insightfully, think critically, solve problems logically, and communicate effectively within the framework of a Biblical worldview. Brook Hill students are encouraged to discuss ideas with genuine intellectual inquiry and Christian charity. A Brook Hill foundation equips them to make good decisions, grounded in the faith while exercising Biblical truth; to face the challenges of the real world, without being sheltered from them; and to impact others for God’s glory.