情 & 幼儿园 are some of the most formative years of a child’s life. At The Brook Hill School, we are working with our preschool and kindergarten students to lay the foundation for learning that will help them be successful for the rest of their life. We do this through a variety of innovative practices and phonics programs that keep students active and engaged at every level of learning. Starting in pre-kindergarten and kindergarten, 学生学习艺术, 音乐, 技术, 公众演讲, and even conduct science labs.
As a Christian school, we strive to create a culture of genuine love and care. We hope that this trains up our students in a nurturing environment, and that our preschool and kindergarten program develops students that are prepared, 挑战, 确认, 在身体上受到鼓励, 心, 和精神. We see successful and happy students moving onward to excellence and success as we partner with families in the growth and development of their children. We hope that we can partner with your family in this endeavor as well.
Why Should Children Attend 情 & 幼儿园?
经过多年的研究, one thing is clear: students who attend preschool and kindergarten are better prepared than those who don’t. 在布鲁克山, our experienced faculty and staff are dedicated to helping students grow educationally, 就我个人而言, 和精神ually as we lay the foundation for them to succeed not only in college, but for the rest of their life!
what makes brook hill’s pre-k & 幼儿园如此独特?
- We focus on the most important indicator of success: your child’s individual needs.
- We keep Christ at the center of everything we do. We’re not just teaching students, we’re raising young citizens for God’s world.
- We help students learn how to learn by encouraging curiosity and creating space for students to find answers and solve problems.
- We design hands-on experiences and opportunities for students to learn about their world.
- We ask open-ended questions and create a culture that welcomes questions and conversations.
- We help students learn self-control, patience, and kindness. We also teach them how to respond to frustration and how to solve conflicts.
- We build confidence in students through presentations and 公众演讲 from the youngest ages.
- We make time for students to explore their creative interests, 不仅仅是在艺术领域, 但是通过技术, 体育活动, 自由玩耍.
This week is “Great Book Week” at the 较低的学校! In honor of Great Book Week, “Pumpkins on Parade” will be taking place in the library for the remainder of […]
这是斯盖茨一家! Cole and Mollianna have two boys at our 较低的学校, Landon (2nd Grade) and Charlie (幼儿园). The 斯盖茨家族 chose Brook Hill after attending our […]
We are excited to announce that we have been recognized as a 2023 Best School in Smith County (Tyler, Texas | East Texas) by Niche for the fourth year in […]
We got to join our 较低的学校 Innovation Club this afternoon for an insightful activity on why leaves change color in the Fall. Two of our boarding students, Joon and […]
The Scates family are new to Brook Hill this year, and they couldn’t be happier about their choice. We have loved hearing about their journey to Brook Hill and are […]
One of the defining aspects of a Brook Hill education is the culture and environment created by the Christian worldview that is embodied by our community. 我们有机会[…]
The Harrison family relocated to East Texas this year from Kansas City, MO and immediately fell in love with Brook Hill! Ashleigh loved it so much, she even decided to […]
The first day of school has finally arrived! Can we get a “Hallelujah!”? We are so grateful to be starting back and to have the Brook Hill Family together again. […]